Dust Suppression Systems
Secure immediate compliance with most federal and state dust regulations. BWI Eagle’s dust suppression systems offer extremely cost effective solutions for controlling airborne dust along conveyor belts.
These modular systems consist of easily connected, factory assembled components that provide the flexibility to adapt to virtually all conveyors.
Each system sprays a controlled amount of water that minimizes airborne dust. In addition, the system is programmed to stop spraying when the belt stops, preventing potential belt slippage due to excessive moisture.
The Eagle Water-Stik affords highly effective, yet inexpensive, dust suppression at conveyor transfer points.
- System is self-contained with all components integrated on the spray bar.
- Requires only simple water and electrical hook-ups.
- Can be upgraded to include adjustable swivel spray nozzles.
Water-Stik Dust Suppression System
Two-Timer and Two-Timer Plus
The Eagle Two-Timer and Two-Timer Plus are designed to prevent float dust that accumulates on conveyor belts from becoming airborne. Two adjustable timers alternately cycle spray nozzles on and off while the belt is running.
- User adjustable timers allow for custom tuning of changing dust conditions.
- Swivel spray nozzles direct water efficiently over the dust area.
- The Two-Timer Plus adds sensor control to detect when belt is running.
Two-Timer Plus with Sensor Control